You’ve probably heard the phrase “Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle” before.
But what does it mean?
Honda Certified Pre-owned vehicles have to undergo an extensive certification process to be able to wear the title of CPO.
Top 3 Honda CPO program benefits
1. Each CPO Honda undergoes a 182-point inspection.
We thoroughly test everything — including the engine, brakes, steering, exhaust system, tires, and more. We replace or recondition any part that doesn’t meet our Honda automotive techs’ standards until the vehicle can become part of the CPO program.
2. Only Honda cars less than six years old with fewer than 80,000 miles are certified.
Plus, only well-maintained Hondas that fall under that category get selected.
We also provide a vehicle history report with each CPO Honda purchase. This report documents registration history, title information, reported accident history, and more.
3. Honda offers extensive used-car warranties with every CPO Honda.
That means you get coverage you can count on for the long run. There are no deductibles for covered repairs under warranty made at your Denny Menholt Rushmore Honda dealer.
Honda CPO Warranty Coverage
- Powertrain systems and components coverage provides coverage for seven years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first
- Non-powertrain systems and components coverage provides coverage for one year or 12,000 miles — starting from the date the car was delivered to you — to four years or 48,000 miles, whichever comes first
Ask us for complete warranty details during your visit.
Find your Honda CPO at Rushmore Honda
If you’re interested in finding a used vehicle that’s reliable and worry-free, a Honda CPO vehicle might be your best option.
At Denny Menholt Rushmore Honda, you can trust us and when a vehicle is certified pre-owned. We invite you to browse our current Honda CPO inventory!