If your vehicle has taken a beating from the rough winter weather or the potholes that seem to plague streets in the Black Hills, it might be time for a tire alignment.
So how do you tell if it’s time for an alignment?
Experts recommend checking your alignment at least every 12,000 miles.
Beyond that, you might need an alignment if you notice:
- Uneven or rapid tire wear
- Squealing tires
- Your vehicle pulling to the right or left when driving straight
- Your steering wheel is crooked when driving straight
Why do I need an alignment?
Rough road conditions, like those that often crop up in the winter, can really mess up your wheel alignment. Sometimes, all it takes is one pothole to damage your alignment — or even your entire tire.
Here are two reasons to have your tires aligned:
- More even wear on your tires
- Less vibration when driving
Talk to our Service Department if you think it’s time for an alignment.