The Perfect Combination Among Cars for Sale in Rapid City
Buy Back Sales Event at Rushmore Honda
- Make up to $1,000 extra for your trade-in.*
- Receive lower maintenance costs, improved comfort and safety features, and better gas mileage than older models.
- Get 0.9% APR financing offered through American Honda Finance.*
Features of the 2017 Honda Civic
- All On Display: The vehicle's central panel allows you to monitor your vehicle easily and all in one place.
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™: Built-in navigation helps you find your destination easily and without distraction.**
- Lane Keeping Assist System: Stay in your lane and maintain control with Honda's Lane Keeping Assist System. This system keeps you on course by adjusting the steering wheel when your vehicle begins to move away from the center lane.***
- Honda LaneWatch™: Change lanes really easily with this safety feature, which displays a live video from your side mirror camera.****
- Adaptive Cruise Control: This feature detects the space ahead of you and changes its speed intervals accordingly.
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera: See everything while in reverse with this handy feature.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™: This applies the brakes when it senses an otherwise unavoidable collision with a vehicle detected in front of you.
Convenience When Shopping for Cars for Sale in South Dakota
While safety is obviously an important concern, comfortability and convenience are not far behind. The 2017 Honda Civic is equipped with a variety of features that allow for a near perfect riding experience.
- Comfort: The 2017 Civic features gorgeous leather seats equipped with an 8-way power setting and warmer, allowing you to maximize your comfort.
- Space: Sedans are usually synonymous with cramped, but the 2017 Honda Civic offers plenty of space for five people to ride comfortably.
- Door visors: Enjoy the fresh air --- rain or shine!
- Splash Guards: Preserve the beauty of your Civic with splash guards, which protect your vehicle from stains and chips.
- LED Headlights: It's no question that LED headlights light up the road like the Fourth of July --- when you need to see, these LED headlights have you covered.
The 2017 Honda Civic: The Perfect Compact CarThe unmatched technological features in the Honda Civic make it one of the top-performing vehicles in its class. Make your commute as easy and comfortable as possible with your very own 2017 Honda Civic.
When you're looking for cars for sale in South Dakota, make us your first stop. Don't forget about our Buy Back Sales Event going on now through Saturday, July 1!
*This $1000 over book value offer is valid thru June 24th and is based on the latest edition of the NADA used car guide average trade value. Appropriate deductions will be made to put your vehicle in sellable condition. No salvage title vehicles. Deductions will be made based on the current market conditions and mileage that exceeds NADA average guidelines for mileage. Does not apply to down trades or previously negotiated deals and cannot be combined with other advertised offers such as Honda advertised leases. Applies to the purchase of any used vehicle and all New 2016, 2017 Honda excluding Civic type R and SI, Ridgeline.
**The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ is available on EX-L and standard on Touring models in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. (Honda HD Digital Traffic® service only available in the United States, except Alaska). Please see your Honda dealer for details.
***Honda's Lane Keeping Assistant only assists driver in maintaining proper lane position when lane markings are identified without a turn signal in use and can only apply mild steering torque to assist. LKAS may not detect all lane markings; accuracy will vary based on weather, speed and road condition. System operation affected by extreme interior heat. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
****Display accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object and speed, and the display may not show all relevant traffic. The display is not a substitute for your own direct visual assessment of traffic conditions before changing lanes.
Photo credit: Shadman Samee