When living in the Rapid City area, at some point, you can expect some sort of damage to your vehicle. Due to the unpredictable landscape and weather of the Black Hills, you need auto repair Rapid City trusts.
We are proud to say that the Rushmore Collision Center has achieved I-Car Gold Class status and is a certified ProFirst Collision repair facility. Ultimately, this means that only 10% of collision centers in the country can provide the collision care we do.
I-Car Gold Class and ProFirst Certified
When your car gets damaged, you want reliable care. It's that simple.
Having I-Car Gold Class status and being ProFirst Certified means that we go above and beyond on our promises to you. Here is all that comes with this certification:
I-Car Gold Class Requirements:
- Being in line with the industry standards for training and performing complete and safe repairs.
- Having a facility that trains each of our repair technicians each and every year.
- Being a collision center that requires in-house experts in each repair specialty needed for a complete and safe repair.
- Recognition for identifying hidden damages, as well as accurately identifying what needs repair and what needs replacement parts.
- Having the most advanced tools and technology to identify hidden damages and aid with repairs on vehicles.
ProFirst Collision Repair Facility Requirements:
- Must meet knowledge and skill requirements by either: achieving I-CAR Gold Class status or have their repair methods verified by VeriFacts.
- Taking additional Honda-specific training as it becomes available.
- Meeting superior repair, tool, and facility standards for Honda vehicles.
- Having a customer satisfaction survey system to ensure customers' expectations are being met and service is friendly.
- Excellence performance with an annual third party inspection.
Certified Care You Can Trust
At Rushmore Honda, we know that accidents happen and often at inconvenient times.
We're happy to say that all of our repairs are 100% guaranteed and we work closely with all insurance companies to make your claim process simpler. If you have any questions, contact us or stop by the store. We're here to help provide the collision care you can trust.